Saturday, March 23, 2019

I Hope some one missed me

I have been gone from posting for what seems like forever. My general feelings of insecurity are such that I hope I was missed.

I changed my password and forgot to write it down.  took forever to finally remember it.

Yeah for me!!

Yes.   I'm still  wishing I was a girl..

Tired of being a boy.

Finally got to dress after months.

Was thinking of posting a picture but.. no... a picture of me in a dress would turn every body off.

But this is who I wish I was.


I just love her hair, her eyes, her lips.
Wouldn't mind bigger boobs.
Yes maybe this size..


Then If  I'm special ordering my new girl body..
A cute tush would be geat too.



So my dreams and fantasies go on.

If you stopped to read. thanks for stopping by.
Wish I could get you a drink to get you to stay a little longer.

2 comments:

  1. I missed you and am really glad to see you back....when people suddenly just stop posting you fear that something terrible has happened...so like I said....Welcome back!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete