Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 Hi All

I'm back. 

 In case some one noticed that I was gone.  

About a year ago. (but maybe 18 months ago),  I thought I as going to give this up.  I did have some health issues that have become apart of me for the rest of my life. I thought I should step up and stop being girly. I stopped this blog, stopped reading other peoples blog and, did a purge of my girl clothes.  This is about the 3rd or 4th purge that I've have.  Things went okay for a while, but I noticed that I was getting depressed. Going back, I think this was the longest time that I went by since I had a purge. must have been 5 + years since I Purged.  Now I'm just frustrated.  I had some nice dresses, shoes. lots of panties and bras.  Now I have to build up my wardrobe.  It sucks. the big one.  But I already have a few pairs of pantie's,  Not much but it is a start. I

I'll try to post a few things here once in a while. 

If you did notice that I was gone, thanks for noticing.

Rhonda 

No comments:

Post a Comment