Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome !!

Hi,
Welcome to my blog.
I'm obviously very new here to this community and would appreciate any advise.
Am starting out slow and will tell some stories and post some things that I like.
My ramblings will be some what disjointed. and you could say a little scatter brained,
(bimbo could be used to describe it too, I guess)

I'm slow and it will probably be long times between posts.
Here I will unload.  Tell about things that I haven't told anyone.
Some juicy. Some probably boring.

Well again welcome, I hope you enjoy things. ( again nothing yet is here, but will be)

3 comments:

  1. Well Rhonda! Welcome to our world. Start bloggin sweet gir.!!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leeanne,
    I don't think I will have anything like yours, and will never have a story like My Fall to Grace.
    But I do hope to have some fun..
    Thanks again for the welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that is mighty sweet of you to say so Rhonda dear. But you just never know. Keep posting. And thank you so much for the compliment about My Fall To Grace. I loved writing that story.

      Kisses,

      Leeanne

      Delete