Sunday, October 19, 2014

Are you a Cock Sucker ?

Do you want to be ?
I think all us gurls want to be.  I think it's our declaration that we are gurls.
After all we're not gay were just gurls.  And to be accepted as gurls, to be ultimately accepted as gurls, we have to suck cock .



We may start out with just trying on a pair of panties, and  soon we become immersed in the world of femininity.  We strive for perfection, of being a girl. We do lingerie at first, then dresses, skirts, then we get a wig or two and then make up. Shoes? How many shoes?  We always take another step towards being the ideal girl that we have in our heads.







We strive for being that ultimate girly gurl. We want to be accepted as girls. What better way is there than sucking cock. We don't want anyone to question that we are gurls. 

Sucking cock is the next step. We want to be a girl right ?  Seems every one does it.
So sucking a cock is really no big deal.  It just that next step that we need to take.


We may take it a step too far. Not all girls will suck a cock on the first date. But a gurl will. Wouldn't you?  If you were on a date and your date was being real nice.  He was taking you home and he asked you for  blow job before he went home for the night. Well sure, why not? 
I have that urge, I think you do too.  I've had a cock in my mouth. I didn't really give him a blow job as much as he fucked my face. I didn't like it. He just made me gag over and over. I thought my first time would be special. But that's another story.
I think this cap of Rauk22's  is great. It shows the conflict that goes on in a gurl's head as she is getting ready to put a cock in her mouth. But I think when you are on your knees and you have a hard cock in your hand, and it is resting on the tip of your tongue, you've already made that dicision. Yeah I'm sucking this.  I think you've made the dicision before he drops his pants, before you kneel in front of him and before you take him in your hand. The lips just seal the deal.


With this declaration you've established yourself as a gurl. A slut too maybe but certainly as a gurl.
But no one questions if a slut is a girl. So if you suck cock no one will question if you are a girl.

Have fun...


So why not feel like a girl?














No comments:

Post a Comment