Sunday, February 19, 2017

Less Than A Man

I went along with my girl friend when she said that she wanted me to dress up as a girl on Halloween.
After the party she came on to me admitting that it was a fantasy of hers to be with a shemale.
I admitted at first I was turned on by the prospect. I had been secretly crossdressing for years and finally felt a big relief that I didn't have to stay hidden any longer. Somewhere along the way she had thrown out all my male clothes, and bought me a lot of girl clothes.
She said that she wanted to start me on woman's "vitamins". I went along knowing that they weren't vitamins but really high dose estrogen. I had a work from home job, so the changes weren't apparent to anyone but me and my wife. I began to like how I felt and look. I felt pretty and sexy. She started to get me some things that were very sexy. Shortly after that is when the humiliation started. It started once when I couldn't get hard for her.  Then as the hormones continued their effect of making me more of a woman, they made my manhood even less of a man.
Then she asked me, "Let me see that pathetic reason you still think you are a man."
And for some reason, even though it made me feel almost sick, I had to show her.

Photo

2 comments:

  1. Delicia,linda e maravilhosa,adoraria lambe-la todinha e socar essa pica até o saco,delicia,beijos....

    ReplyDelete