Monday, June 22, 2020

Dreams

Hi. I had this dream the other night. It was really odd and I at one point thought that I really didn't want this to end. I wished that was how my life was.
     I had fallen asleep on the couch. In this time of self isolation I was just in my underwear and a T shirt.  I was sleeping and then I had this sensation of someone kissing my neck. They moved my hair out of the way and started kissing my ear and saying how sexy I looked. I was really getting turned on. He then moved his hand to my stomach and then slowly moved it upward, I could feel him unbuttoning my blouse. Then it was like. I'm not wearing  a button up blouse. Soon he had his hand on my breast and was caressing it and rubbing my nipples. I felt like I was being set on fire. But wait.  I'm a guy.  Why are you caressing my breasts. I  don't have breasts.  Do I ? I opened my eyes and looked down. Sure enough. I almost started crying.  Oh I have wished I had breasts for so long. They were as beautiful as I had always hoped. I was so aroused. . Then he stopped. I could feel him moving away.  I heard him sit on the chair that was next to the couch, I rolled over and sat up. I looked at what I was wearing, an off-white collarless button up blouse and some pink love bikini panties.


 I didn't recall having these pieces before. I could feel that I was wet. He was sitting in the chair next to the couch. He still had his pajama bottoms on, but no shirt. You could tell that he worked out a lot.  Dark hair. getting a little too long from how he usually had it. Not yet shaved for the day.
He looked at me and asked, "Do you want me to make the coffee?" .
"No. Not yet."
I got up and walked over to his chair and sat on his lap, straddling him.. Gave him a long wet kiss and leaned into his ear and said. " Don't you usually finish what you start?"
He then turned his head and started kissing my neck again. He had his hands on my waist and  moved them up and grabbed each of my breasts and gave each one an appreciative squeeze.  Then he started that thing with my nips again.


 I don't know how it happened but I suddenly realized I was gyrating pelvis on his. I could feel him getting hard underneath me. That seemed to arouse me even more. I sat up and shrugged off my blouse. He leaned forward and kissed each of my breasts, then went on to lick my nips. I don't know how to tell you how much that turns me on. I was arching my back trying to make my breasts more accessible to him. grinding my pelvis into him. Oh my God.. then I felt his hand slip into my panties. That moment of dread. He's going to find my little clitty(dick) and this will be over.  But soon he was rubbing something that was so pleasurable.  Ohhh. I let out a gasp.. I leaned forward, and tried to spread my legs some. Then he put a finger inside me. Ohhh. I gasped again. Oh my god.  My pelvis started moving and I had no control of it. I wanted to return the favor and give him pleasure too. I climbed off him and stood before  him,
 I peeld off my panties and kneeled before him. I reached up and untied the knot holding his PJ's on.  I started pulling them down, he lifted his butt up and up popped a beautiful cock. I pulled his pajama off and the moved between his knees. I took his cock in my hand then leaned up and gave it a little kiss. I took it in my mouth.


 I've had a cock in my mouth before but none that tasted this good.  I started to suck him and it felt like my life depended on it. I felt like I had a spot in my mouth that if I kept doing this I was going to cum.  I felt that I was on fire.


 He stopped me. lifted me up and had me straddle him again.  I stuck his finger in me again.  Oh... I moaned, I said I wanted him in me. I lifted myself up and he rubbed his cock against my opening.  It felt like he was holding a red hot rod against my skin. He slowly slid it in me.  I let out a loud moan.  I slowly slid down on him, feeling him fill me up.  I started moving up and down on his lap, feeling him going in and out of me. I could feel a sensation building up in me.  I started to move faster and he started to go faster as well.  Soon I felt something like an explosion inside of me,  I felt like I was going to have a convulsion. I started to have muscle contractions every where. I was quivering, shaking uncontrollably.  I collapse forward on him and just laid against his body. I could still feel him in me. He was slowly moving himself in and out.  I kissed his neck and kissed his lips and smiled at him. He said, "I'll make the coffee."  I smiled at him and gave him a kiss again, and move over to the couch. curled up with a blanket and fell asleep.
I don't know how long I slept.
I woke up in my T shirt and underwear. Saw my breasts were gone my pussy was gone.  Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment