Monday, October 19, 2020

Do you know the taste of Semen? : A Story I want to tell

 It was a fall when I was in college.  It was a Saturday. None of my friends wanted to go out, so I went by myself to this bar that always had really nice bands to listen to.  I had had a few beers and was standing leaning against a pillar that held up the the balcony.  I noticed that there was a guy leaning against the other side of the pillar. We made eye contact and I said hi, and that it was a nice band. He agreed and we talked about some of the songs that they had played and how much they sounded like the original musicians.  I was going to go get another beer, when he asked if I wanted to go to his place and smoke some weed. I said that would be fun. We left. He got in his car and drove around till he found me and I followed him in my car to his apartment.  We got there and his room mate and his room mate's girl friend were there. We all talked for a bit then they looked like they wanted to go off to bed.  John( I don't remember his name) went and got some pot and rolled a joint.  We started smoking. i got really high. I was kind of spacing out when he said that he was under a lot of stress and that his shoulder were really tight from the stress and asked if I would give him a massage. Sure, why not. I started on his shoulder, which really did feel tight when I first started, but slowly loosened up. He said that really helped and asked if he could return the favor. Ok. Soon he was rubbing my shoulder and my back, then before I knew it he was massaging my ass.  I had to admit the whole thing felt really nice.  Then he leaned in my ear and asked if I wanted to go to bed.  I said sure. Now I have to say that at that time I was a virgin. I hadn't yet gotten lucky with a woman and at that time had never even considered being with a guy.  He went and turned of the lights and we climbed the stairs. Also at that time I had been crossdressing for many years, but didn't know much about it except that I enjoyed pretending to be the girl. As I was climbing the steps. I became the girl even though I didn't have a single piece of girls clothing on. We got to his room and he said I could put my clothes on the chair by the bed. I stripped and watched him get undressed. We crawled into bed and started to make out.  Soon he had my cock in his hand. He kissed my neck and then he worked his way down and then sucked me for a bit. No one had ever done that to me before. I asked him to stop, and he did. He then moved up and straddled my chest and stuck his cock in my mouth and then fucked my face. I had no idea of how to give a blow job. I think he got frustrated by that and asked if I liked to fuck. I think I was so stoned all I could do was smile.  He said great and got some lube and put on his cock. I was lying on my back and he lifted my legs up to where my knees were on my chest.  He said just relax and pushed himself in. I didn't think it hurt or anything.  I do know it felt good and as he kept pumping me I started to like it more. after a while he asked me if I would like to fuck and I said yes. I was too stoned to do anything. and asked him to sit on my cock. I was so anxious and excited I don't think I lasted more then 5 or six strokes when I came in his ass.  He got off of my crotch and then laid down beside me and started beating himself off. He asked me to come close and I rested my head on his chest.  I was so confused at that point. I wanted to take his cock in my hand and beat him off so that  could to that for him. I thought of trying to suck his cock, but he had just had that in my ass, so there was no way I'd do that.  He came pretty soon and I got some on my face. I Don't know how he saw it when it was as dark as it was, but he wiped some off with his finger and then wiped it on my lips. I was so stoned all I did was lick it off my lips. Then like so many time when I came when I was cross dressed I had a tremendous amount of guilt. I sat up and said I had to go, I had to work the next day. I got dressed and left. Got back to my apartment, and the next morning my roommates were giving me a bad time about getting lucky and would I ever see her again.  If they only knew.  

Ever since I have had that event go through my head so many times. How different things would be if I had taken his cock in my hand given him a hand job. If I had asked if he would do me doggy style, which now I wish I had.   If I would have talked to him again when I met him in the cafeteria.  Since then I have had fantasizes of me being his girl. I've even thought of me being the girl in a MFM with him and another guy.  But maybe that is just a common fantasy of crossdressers.   

If you have have read this far I have to say thank you for taking the time and dropping by.  Kisses, Rhonda



 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time....but maybe you just weren't ready for more than you'd already done....
    The first time I sucked a cock my mind reeled and I wasn't able to settle it in my mind for weeks.....and I certainly didn't see him again....it would have been too much.....what if he laughed or made a joke....I would have been crushed!!!!
    I don't like to think of what might have been....because if I'd done anything differently I wouldn't be where I am now and I really like where I am now!!!!
    Thanks for sharing your story!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren, Thanks for the comment. It is something I haven't told anyone and I feel a little freer by telling it. Thanks for not giving me crap about it> I really like your blog.

      Delete
  2. That was a really good biographical description of your first taste. I remember my first time and almost couldn't wait to try it again. Unfortunately, it would be several years before i got to enjoy myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story and thanks for sharing it. I just found your blog and joined. Feel free to give mine a read too if you like!

    ReplyDelete