Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just my followers.




Simone:  What's wrong Rhonda ? You look unhappy. You don't like the looks of the girl I turned you into.

Rhonda : Oh no.  I love how I look.  I mean wow, look at me. I'm gorgeous. What fool of a guy that wants to be a girl would not love this body, this face. I think you created my ideal.

Simone: Well what's wrong then? I know your secrets, at least most of them. You can tell me.

Rhonda: Well don't you think this dress is a little short, maybe too short.

Simone: You've told me that you have worn shorter dresses and skirts.

Rhonda: Well yeah, that true. But I was a guy then, and I was wearing panties.  I don't have any panties on with this dress.

Simone: I don't want you to wear panties to night.

Rhonda: No panties. Why ?

Simone: Because I want all my guests to have "access" to you if they so desire.

Rhonda: Guests ?  How many guests are coming ?

Simone: Oh all my followers for sure. then maybe whoever else read my last post.

Rhonda:  oh crap.

5 comments:

  1. The difference here is that I would train my toys before turning them lose on guests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a really girly and Slut gay and I love
      get many fuck daily. because i'm a
      abnormal Futanari with a big cock and
      super cum for you.

      Delete
  2. A little "Hands On" training is always a good thing! Fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely story Rhonda! I'm sure Simone's followers will be gentle with you... well at least some of them will!

    May I make a suggestion? If you put a 'follower' widget on your blog, it will make it easier for people to follow your blog. That way they'll get notified whenever you make a new post!

    ReplyDelete