Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yes Please


Nikki: Lunch time, Rhonda.
Rhonda: Why are you doing this Nikki ?
Nikki: Doing what ?
Rhonda: You know.   You changed me into a girl and keep me locked up in this room.  No clothes. You aren't going to break me. You know that don't you?
Nikki: Oh ?
Rhonda: You changed my body, but you haven't changed my mind. My brain and mind are still a guys. I know what you are trying to do to me.
Nikki: hmmm. interesting Rhonda. Besides changing you into a girl?
Rhonda: You keep me naked so I can't resist touching my skin, and caressing it. You know that makes me start exploring this body. And one thing leads to another.
Nikki: Yes, we've heard you exploring your body. Sounds like you have explored it a number of times today.
Rhonda: And why do you keep feeding me the same tasteless Greek yogurt.
Nikki: Tasteless? It is suppose to have a taste.
Rhonda: Okay, then the cum flavored yogurt. Why do you keep feeding it to me. Over and over again.
Nikki: Cum flavored yogurt? You recognized the taste?
Rhonda: Yes, I know what cum tastes like.
Nikki: Interesting Rhonda.
Rhonda: You want to keep feeding it to me don't you?  Till you make it be the only thing I want.
Nikki: You think that, do you?
Rhonda: Yeah, so leave me alone.
Nikki: Okay, so do you want your lunch ?
Rhonda: Yes please




1 comment: