Monday, April 28, 2014

So you want to be a girl too ?


Hi.
How are you ?
Just stopping to see some Caps?
Those pictures and short story of a boy being changed into a girl?
You Like that?
Ahhh, I bet you do.
You ever wish that you were a girl?
You can admit it.  It's okay.  Being a girl is so nice.
I mean who would want to be a boy ?
Girls have so many options.
Don't ya think?  I mean just think of all the things a girl can do with her hair. Short, Medium, Long,
Wavy, straight, curly.
Then make up, either a little or a lot. You can change your whole look and how people see you with
different make up. Boys can't do that.
Then there's clothes. We have so many more options, blouses, tops and how they are cut and how they fit, tight or loose. low tops to show a little cleavage. Boys can wear a t shirt. or a shirt, sweat shirt.  Girls can wear a top that will make even other girls look at their cleavage. How often does some one try to look down a guys shirt? Nope doesn't happen.
Then thee are dresses, pants, shorts, short shorts, skirts. and many different lengths of these. then tight or loose. 
But then our lingerie, boy can't even come close. Don't you wish you could wear a bra?
Oh you do? Oh you have one on now.  Oh that is so nice. What kind?   I have a VS underwire.
Oh sorry, I know this is about you, and I got off on a tangent.
Panties too ?  Well yeah, if you have a bra on you should have panties too.
I have on Pink satin, bikinis. Love em.
You have a dress too.
I like dresses, skirts are okay too.  I have this little dark purple tight lycra dress with spaghetti straps.
Short, middle to upper thigh.
Girls have so many options.
So keep your dress and bra and panties on. You Look good. I can see you through your web cam.
It's just a little thing I like to do. When someone comes here, I get off on them too.
Just kidding.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda,

    Your blog is lookin great! Would you be willing to email the photo you have as your wallpaper on your blog? The pretty blonde girl from the back? I want to use it for something, if you don't mind.

    I think you may have it, but in case you don't, it is leeannemontgomery@gmail.com

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete