Monday, June 23, 2014

So you see why I'm upset ?

Ron's girl friend was a research scientist at Kaarenwood University.
Ron had gone in to visit her and to have lunch.
Things were set out and he had thought the beaker was just some lemonaid that she had made.
After he had drunk it Meg started to  panic. She told him that the contents was a formula that they were working on that changed the genetic make up. She was not sure what it would do as they hadn't even started animal testing.
He started to feel ill and because of this they left and he stayed in his girlfriends apartment.
Over the course of a week, it was obvious that he was undergoing some changes. He was in the shower, when his body hair seemed to fall out all at once. His nipples got to be a little sensitive too. He started to develop breasts. His hair started to grow at an accelerated rate.  His girl friend noticed that his cock was shorter. But more concerning to Ron was that he couldn't get it up any more. He looked in the mirror once and realized that he was becoming a very attractive female.
As time passed he started to wear his girl friends clothes. The ill feeling that he had disappeared.
He lost his cock but had a beautiful little pussy. He was getting comfortable with the changes.
In the meantime his girlfriend had started to see if there were any thing that could be done to stop and possibly reverse the process.
He wore his girl friends clothes all the time.  They made some trips to the mall and got him his own clothes.  They went out a couple of times. They went to a club and he even danced with a guy. Even a slow dance. He enjoyed it more that he thought he would.
Ron, started to venture out of the apartment on his own. He ran into the guy that he dance with.  He thought the guy was nice looking  He asked her to lunch.
They had lunch, and dinner and did other things together. All while his girl friend worked to find a cure.  Finally it happened. they found out how to changed him back.
She came home excited and told him.



"Rhonda. You seem upset. I thought you would be happy."
"Well if you had found it a month or two ago I would be very happy. But, so much has happened."
" Like what?  You've been here most of the time while I'm at work, except for our excursions to the mall. and clubbing those two or three times. You don't have any ID so where could you go? What could you do?"
"Well I've been out. I couldn't stay cooped up here forever."
" I can understand that.  Is there anything else.  Is there something that I don't know. Something you're not telling me?"
"Yeah.  I think I want to stay a girl. In fact I am pretty sure of it."
"Really? You didn't like it a bit when you were first changing."
"Yeah, but things happen and I changed my mind.  Okay?
"What happened?"
" I don't want to tell you. You'll get upset."
"Upset? what happened?
"Well. Remember that guy I met that one time when we went dancing."
"Yeah, He was so nice and really hot."
"Well him and I have been seeing each other."
"Oh."
"Yeah and we've had sex a few times."
"Really?"
"Yeah. and oh god it was so great. I don't want to stop having sex like that. So many orgasms.
one after another after another.  It feels incredible.  So you see why I'm upset that I wouldn't be able to keep having them."
"Yeah, I understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment