Monday, June 23, 2014

You may end up with even less

"Time to wake up Rhonda."
"What ? Huh.. where am I ?"
"You're here with me."
"Oh. You changed me didn't you?"
"Yes. besides the obvious, how can you tell?"
"I feel like I'm just a little drunk. My head is a little whoozy. I feel like I am a wet rag."
"Oh that. That will pass. You should start to feel better, and in an hour start to feel like yourself again."
"I'm usually a guy. How can I feel like myself when there are, as you said these obvious changes."
"You didn't complain the last time I changed you."
"Yeah, well that was different. I was drunk. In fact I don't remember much of that night."
"Yes, you were. but as I remember you had a pretty good time."
"Yeah, you showed me the pictures."
"So you want to go out clubbing again as Rhonda?  That's the name you chose last time."
"Oh, let me think. Can I borrow your blue dress? "
"Okay. why?"
"Well, the pictures you showed me from the last time I ended out of that dress. I'd at least like  my bra and panties to match it if end up out of them again."
"Oh I'm sure you will. You may end up with even less on."




No comments:

Post a Comment