Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm Game

It is so nice to go out, isn't it ?  And you have to admit you do like going out to.  You seemed at first to be hesitant. But now that we are out you seem so much more relaxed.  I have to laugh to myself about how you gave this impression of such righteous dude when I asked you to wear those panties.  It was no big deal. And it really isn't hiding a big deal. I mean that little thing that you have hanging. No that's not the word. It sure doesn't hang. Maybe pokes out a little. And that is when it's hard. Yes, hard. and I did see that you got hard when you were putting those panties on. But still even when you are hard it isn't much bigger than when a man would get out of an ice bath.
Oh My I seem to be doing all the talking don't.  You just sitting there with your hands in your lap,  looking down and studying the plates and silverware.
Oh yes.  I am the Dom now.  Right ?. I have all the power, and you do as I say.  Now I get it. I never really thought about this before. Well recently I did. Some things at first didn't add up. do you remember some time ago when we were making love and I kissed your nipples and you sighed so. I thought then that your skin was so smooth, just like a woman's.  Not that I have ever kissed another women's nipples before.  But I can imagine. But you seemed to have reacted the way I do when you kiss and suck mine. I do love that.  ANd you seemed to love it so too.  We should try you in a bra sometime.  Do you think you would like that. I think if you were naked I could tell if you did, by your reaction. Just like the panties maybe ? Getting hard thinking about it ? 
I'm glad that you are a musician and go for that thin man look. And your long hair. We do have to get it styled don't we?  Then I think that we can come back here and have dinner again. Just the two of us. You can wear this dress then. I'll find a leather mini to wear. But I think we have some work out first. Then we can move on to do some of those things that they do on places that you visit on the web.  Yes I know. You do forget to delete you browser history once in a while. You got me upset once when you changed it to delete itself at the end of each session, but I didn't like that.  I wanted to go back and check out some sites that I visit regularly. When I did that I discovered some of your sites.  Oh my.  That's when I learned about your cross dressing fantasy.  And then so much more.  The Sissy sites. At first I thought, No not my hubby. But I guess so. And pegging ?  Well sure I'm game.  In fact I think after we leave here we should go to that adult toy store that is in town and get a strap on. What to you think? I'm game.

No comments:

Post a Comment