Thursday, July 10, 2014

Really ? you want me to do that.


Ron Looked at his mistress astonished "What? You want me to do what?"
"You heard me."
"Yeah, I did but I can't believe you are asking me to do that.  I thought it was being pretty outgoing just coming to this lingerie show. I mean how many guys dress up in a skirt, wig and make up and go to a lingerie show?"
"Rhonda. I told you to do something. I am your mistress and I am not going to be happy if you don't do as I say. I will humiliate you here if you don't do as I ask."
"Okay, but I don't know what or how to do what you're asking."
"Rhonda, Just go back stage and ask for Kaaren.  Tell her that I sent you and ask her if she would help you with picking out some lingerie for the show.  She should know what will fit you. When you are done, remember to tell her thank you and show her how much you appreciate her help. Now go before the show starts."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie, I'm Kaaren and I've been expecting you! Now get that dress off and drop your panties and we'll see what we have to work with!
    I have a few delicious ideas in how we'll display you in the show! Don't worry sweet thing, you can....and you will...thank me later!
    Now hurry and put this on...pf course it's see-through...all your outfits are...your Mistress made me promise they would be!

    ReplyDelete