Monday, December 14, 2015

It was worth it.

"Sit down Steve."
I looked at her surprised.
"Sit down Rhonda. Sit there on our steps."


We had been out shopping and had just gotten home. She had her hands full of bags of new dresses that she found on sale and a couple of things that I slipped into her bag too.
"Rhonda, I want to tell you something." I could see that she was starting to rummage in her purse, looking for something.
I thought I knew what it was. She had an envelope in it that was labeled "Breaking Words." I had seen it there when she told me to hold her purse while she talked on the phone with some guy and tried to sign the credit card statements.
I knew what it was. and as I saw her open the envelope I thought, "She is going to say that now?"
I saw her pull it out of her purse and was starting  to tear open the end of the envelope to open it.
I knew what I had to do.
She had done a series of hypnosis sessions on me as part of her doctoral research on hypnosis.  It was making some one do something that was against their will. I had tried to participate in another study when I was a freshman undergrad and was told I could not be hypnotized.  When Jen and I moved into together, She was just starting to work on her thesis. She also thought that we should have an open relationship. I guess I wouldn't have minded that so much except that she really started to say things that really hurt, upset me and got me to the point of being very angry at her.  I swore my revenge.
The hypnosis session started out with me thinking of my self as a girl.
First it was just panties, then a bra and some things to wear around the house.  Soon I was shaved and growing my hair, and wearing make-up. She never stopped saying those hurtful things.   I took the pills. she said they were vitamins. I knew they were hormones.  I felt the changes in my body occurring.
She had explained her thesis to me. She had proven that a person under hypnosis would do things that they would normally be very repulsed about doing. She explained that normally a person won't do things under hypnosis that they wouldn't normally do.  I was her example. I wouldn't have cooperated with this transition.  But I did and she thinks that she can get this research published and will become an authority on hypnosis. The problem is that her results will never be able to get replicated. She will be thought of as a fraud. I will have my revenge.
She said the word " Rumplestiltskin."
I tried to look surprised, I tried to look confused.
"Steve, I have done it.  I took you this far against your will. You will never be you again. Time for goodbye."
Then she said the word "sleep". I pretended to fall asleep.
"Rhonda wake."
I  opened my eyes again. Looked at her.
"Let's go in Rhonda.  The movers will be here tomorrow and pack your things for your move out west to your new job."
It was a great job, actually.  I would be getting out of this town, make a lot of money, getting away from her. Yeah sure my revenge may take a while to be realized.  Sure I was a girl now, but it was worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment